Attaching the floating order entry panel indicator to your Metatrader4 charts
- Install VTC and connect it with your Metatrader following the trade manager’s Quick Setup Guide.
The quick setup guide can be accessed here: https://www.az-invest.eu/quick-setup-guide-for-the-visual-trading-console-trade-manager-for-metatrader
- Locate VTC_OrderEntryPanel indicator in your MT4 terminal
The indicator is located in your MT4 “Navigator” panel under Indicators/VTC/ VTC_OrderEntryPanel
- Attach the order entry panel indicator your MT4 charts where needed
The indicator can be attached by double-clicking the indicator’s name or by dragging the indicator out of the “Navigator” panel onto chart(s).
Before the panel appears on the chart, you will need to accept or change the default settings.
A detailed description of the individual inputs is explained on the MQL5 Market page: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/30136#!tab=tab_p_overview
- Click “OK” to accept the settings and display the panel on your chart
The order entry panel can be freely moved around on the chart and can also be minimized whenever needed.
- Please see the individual screenshots on the MQL5 Market page.
The screenshots contain important information on the panel’s functionality.
Add a Comment